Statutory compliance refers to laws, rules, regulations or standards relevant to your industry which are enforced by the government that your business or facility must adhere to.
The regulations are there for a reason – they help protect your business, your employees, and your customers. The most obvious consequence of compliance is that it decreases your risk of fines, penalties, work stoppages, lawsuits or a shutdown of your business.
When you don’t meet some compliance requirements, such as posting a safety poster in an area not visible to staff and customers, you might get a warning and a chance to correct the problem. In other situations, you might face costly penalties. Failing to meet your compliance obligations, such as in your food preparation procedures or manufacturing processes, increases the chance of financial risk and damage to your company’s reputation.
These are reasons why more companies are switching from legacy tools like paper-based forms, emails and spreadsheets to a digital compliance solution like Logit. Our software makes it easy to manage, track and audit all regulatory requirements from any device. Logit’s intelligent platform ensures your teams perform the right tasks at the right time in a consistent manner to keep everyone compliant. Users are prompted to complete tasks accurately and the built-in notification system escalates issues up the command, enabling management to quickly resolve potential problems.
Adopting a digital solution offers a more effective approach to meeting your statutory compliance requirements that saves time and reduces risk.
- Easily manage, track and audit all regulatory requirements from one secure location.
- Access and store checks and records to improve visibility and transparency.
- Be confident teams across sites perform tasks consistently and in a compliant manner.
- Monitor progress in real-time for complete traceability and accountability.
- Receive auto alerts for non-compliance an act quickly when an issue is exposed.
- Instantly generate auditable records and reports for complete confidence and peace of mind.
If you are interested in improving statutory compliance and safety performance, schedule a demo and see why your team should be using our mobile-first solution.